Welcome

Subtitle text
Inspiration awaits with an inside look at PC products
and place to connect with other PC food fans.
Looking for something?
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

Friendly Foodies

[ Edited ]

Welcome! We'd love to get to know our Community members better!

Tell us a bit about yourself, your favourite food, what you would like to experience in the Community and would love to hear what you love about President's Choice.

Contributor

Re: Friendly Foodies

cheese.pngWanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Lisa and I am the President's Choice Community Manager.

My favourite food is cheese... yes cheese... all kinds of cheese. There has only been one cheese that I haven't liked and that was because it was combined with some strange toffee flavour! Yuck!

The reason I love President's Choice products so much is because of the flavour, variety and because they contain no artifical flavours or colours! Who needs all of those extras when all you really want is to enjoy delicous food?!

Great to meet all of you. Feel free to send me a private message or drop me a line if you have questions!

Community Manager

Hello,

My name is Lisa and I love food! My fav is gaucamole because it's so full of flavour. Smiley Happy

Posted from Microsoft Windows RT Tablet
Community Manager

My name is Erin B. I love food! My favourite PC products are PC Vegetarian Chicken Strips, PC Rip and Dip Pizza and PC Meatless Meatballs. My dog loves food even more. He loves PC Nutrition First Large Breed Dry Food, with a dash of PC Extra Meaty Chicken and Rice Wet Food. His coat glistens in the sun like a still lake on a sunny day.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

My name is Lesley and I love everything PC!

My favourite dish is pasta and PC offers so many great options to satisfy any craving with the PC Black Label and PC Splendido product lines! 

A few of my favourite products are the PC Black Label Mushroom Triangoli, PC Black Label Vodka Sauce, PC Splendido Cold-Pressed Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, and the PC Splendido Four Cheese Risotto. These are all must trys in my opinion!

Community Manager

Hi everybody, My name is Catherine and I am excited to share each other’s adventures in the culinary fast lane using PC products. As adventurous as I am with food, I remain a dedicated French Fry connoisseur who keeps PC Black Label Aioli Dressing in close proximity, the two go perfectly hand in hand.
New Contributor

Hi everyone! I am a long time PC brand fan. I am a blogger who writes about food and travel. My favorite food is well....hmm.....I kind of like it ALLLLLLL. Some of my favorite PC items are the Southern Style chicken strips and the Decadent chocolate chip cookie. 

Foodie, blogger, traveler, mom
Occasional Visitor

Hi, my name is David.

My favorite food is burritos.  By far.  +1 to Lisa86 for the guacamole!  And Lisa_B fore cheese.  Smiley Happy

I have a young picky eater in my family and finding tricks, foods and stories, would be my motivation.

Thanks!

Community Manager

Hi there!

My name is Linda and I love food! I love to experiment with new recipes and with a picky eater at home, I'm constantly on the hunt for new cooking ideas.

I'm a lover of all things cheese. And ice cream ain't so bad either. Smiley Happy

~Linda