Food for Thought

Subtitle text
Inspiration awaits with an inside look at PC products
and place to connect with other PC food fans.
Looking for something?
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Community Manager

What's the most interesting ice cream flavour you've tried?

[ Edited ]

Ice cream can be morphed into an infinite number of flavour combinations. We're interested to hear what unconventional flavours you've tried? Perhaps it was made of Aged Balsamic & Olive Oil or a concoction of Goat Cheese & Blueberry? We would love to know. 

Jun2_2015_twitter_1024x512_e_Community.jpg

Occasional Visitor

Re: What's the most interesting ice cream flavour you've tried?

Not necessarily ice cream, but I've tried a lot of amazing Gelato flavours. There's a local place in my neighbourhood that makes it fresh in all kinds of amazing flavours like cherry cheesecake, kinder egg, red velvet, coconut, chocolate mint, birthday cake, oreo cookie, london fog... the list goes on. Good thing I have the gym membership. Smiley Happy

Re: What's the most interesting ice cream flavour you've tried?

I have tasted a lot of different flavours of ice cream but the most interesting flavour that really freshen my feeling was the Mint Ice Cream flavor. It really made my inner mouth down to my throat and stomach very cold and fresh. It maintains its effect within my body for I feel invigorating and blooming as an after effect.